To change your position in life, which includes your financial condition, you have to change what is going on inside of you. – Quote by, Joan Sotkin
1. Develop goals that you are passionate about, then work to make them real. Imagine all the things you want and dream about everyday. You can program your subconscious mind for the happiness, health, creativity, and riches that you deserve just by focusing on what it is you desire to happen.
2. Discover and develop your creativity. Think outside of your normal way of doing, acting, and being. You may surprise yourself into discovering the next invention, the next form of entertainment, or the next wave of technology.
3. Set goals with specific conditions and values. Structure them around positive actions. If you think your goal is impossible – it will be. Instead, entertain thoughts that are worthy of your natural skills and talents.
4. Think big, yet be realistic. What do you have to do? How soon can you make it happen? Be patient, nothing happens overnight.
5. Start with a plan. This helps your mind to visualize the outcome. An easy way to start is by daily reprogramming your subconscious mind to show you the behaviors that are necessary in expressing the ideal you. With a little practice you can develop any positive quality you wish.
6. Reward any progress you make. Compliment yourself for taking even the smallest step toward reaching your goal. The more you practice positive behaviors, the more you become unique, confident, and enthusiastic.
7. Always show positive feelings toward others. Expressing negative behavior tends to boomerang. What you give out comes back to you multiplied!
8. Know what your strengths are even if it takes you a little longer to understand a particular point of view. Seek knowledge or help when you do not have all the answers, or the correct answer.
9. Know that failures often lead to success. When one way does not work, try another, and another, and still another until you get it right.
10. Welcome problems. They become your learning tools. Learn to look at problems as a way of helping you grow. This in turn, opens you up to other possibilities that may work better.
11. Know that there is untapped skill and creativity in everything you attempt to do. Make sure your individual choices in life are in harmony with what you wish to attract. Focus your attention on the skills you now possess and greater skills will be attracted to you.
12. Remember that God put you on earth to win. Be grateful for any gifts and blessings that come your way. Gratitude brings its own rewards.
13. Prosperity comes to those who believe it will happen. Feed your mind continuous thoughts of wellness, enjoyment, prosperity, and accomplishment.
14. Know that wealth and prosperity will be experienced when it is built on honesty and trust. Therefore, engage only in transactions that serve others with love, harmony, and a belief in them and in yourself.
15. Valuing yourself and making commitments to excellence is worth the difficulty in achieving excellence. When you focus your mind on value and excellence, you send out positive energy so more prosperity can come your way.
These inspirational secrets are just a small part of living your life well, happy, prosperous, and wise. Take time to stay positive, grateful, use your God given talents, and you may conquer any economic struggles that face you today.
Gerri D Smith has been motivating others with inspirational words for over 20 years. With the struggling economy today, it is nice to receive an encouraging word or two that triggers positive emotions. Subscribe for monthly newsletter and a Free Special Report, go to, http://www.inspirationalconnections.com