Are you stuck in the rut? – In your Job! Relationship! or Hometown!
Do you feel empty, unfulfilled, undiscovered, or unappreciated?
If you do then you are stuck in the rut.
What will do about it?
You must take a conscious decision to change your situation or life. After the decision comes action.
We all have dreams; don’t be afraid to pursue yours.
If you are stuck in your Job: You need to spring into action by;
– Brushing up or preparing a killer Resume.
– Deciding what industry you would like to tackle.
– Checking online and in dailies for vacancies in the chosen industry or sector.
– Set a target of applying to at least 20 jobs in 4 weeks, one would definitely yield results.
– Prepare for the interview by brushing up your skills and reading current material on this industry or sector.
– Dress the part and display confidence, you would definitely get the job.
If your Relationship or Marriage is in a rut: The answer more often than not is not a new relationship but reinvigorating the existing one;
– Try to find time to relate and communicate with your partner.
– Spend quality time together relaxing or enjoying dinner out.
– Start a new hobby.
– Show appreciation for his or her efforts and this will be returned.
– Give some much needed TLC and you will feel loved and wanted again.
If you are stuck in your Hometown: Then the inevitable move must happen;
– Go online and find out about new towns/cities within reason where your skills would easily land you a job.
– Look into available real estate and prices for rent or mortgages.
– Take out time to visit and view the town or city first hand.
– Check out available restaurants, sports clubs, night spots, shopping malls and religious bodies.
– If you have kids check out the local schools and playgrounds also ask around on the availability of babysitters.
– Find out the level or crime and violence in the vicinity you are interested in,
– Find out the cheapest way of moving to that location.
– Make sure you are not too far off from friends and family, there are invaluable and you will need them from time to time.
– Review all you findings and make a positive decision on relocating.
– Finally make the move.
Change is inevitable and more often than not it brings a breath of fresh air and new experiences which only add miles to our journey through life.
Make a positive change today! That will affect you and your loved ones.
I am a Passionate Mom and Wife, Part-time blogger and full time Telecom Expert. Also a budding Entrepreneur.